Renew UK Driving Licence
£320.00 – £420.00
- Ready within 5-7 days.
- 100% Registered on the DVLA database.
- No exam or driving test is required.
- Money-back guarantee on all orders.
Renew UK Driving Licence without taking any theory or driving test. There are many reasons why you might want to renew your UK driving licence. But the most common reason is that your licence just expired since all UK licences are valid for a period of 10 years.
What is a UK driving licence?
This is an official document that authorizes its holder to operate motor vehicles on highways and other public roads. It is administered in England, Scotland, and Wales. By the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency and in Northern Ireland by the Driver & Vehicle Agency.
How much does it cost to renew a UK licence?
Generally, renewing a UK licence is not as expensive a obtaining a new one. The average cost of renewing a UK licence will depend on the type of licence (whether provisional or full driving licence). Our provisional driving licence renewal is priced at £320 whereas our full driving licence renewal is priced at £420.
How to Renew a UK driving license without exam
- Visit the website: www.registereduklicense.com
- Under the services menu, navigate to “Renew UK Driving Licence”.
- Choose the type of licence you wish to renew (provisional or full licence).
- Select the category of the licence you wish to renew
- Click the “add to cart” button and proceed to checkout.
- On the checkout page, fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment method.
- Contact customer support with your order number and request payment details.
- Make payment for your order to complete your order.
- Send a soft copy of your passport and passport-size photographs.
Provisional driving licence – £320, Full driving licence – £420
A, A1, A2, AM, B, B auto, B+E, B1, C, C+E, C1, C1+E, D, D+E, D1, D1+E, F, G, H, K, P, Q