How to Order a Provisional UK Driving Licence without exam. In this post, you will discover the procedure for how to order a provisional UK driving licence without taking any theory or practical tests. For more than 20 years, the success rate for driving licence in the United Kingdom has fallen sharply as a result of the complex procedures for obtaining the document. With our impeccable process, we will facilitate the procedure of buying a provisional UK licence without taking the exam.
What is a Provisional Licence?
A provisional driving licence is a document which permits you to drive on all UK roads, provided you’re supervised. You’ll need a provisional licence when taking your theory, hazard perception and practical driving tests. You’ll also need it before your first driving lesson.
Requirements for obtaining a provisional licence?
To apply for a provisional licence, you must:
- be at least 15 years and 9 months old.
- be able to read a number plate from 20 metres away
- have been given permission to live in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) for at least 185 days.
How to Order a Provisional UK Driving Licence?
- Visit the website: www.registereduklicense.com
- Under the services menu, navigate to “Buy Provisional UK Driving Licence”.
- Click the “add to cart” button and proceed to checkout.
- On the checkout page, fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment method.
- Contact customer support with your order number and request payment details.
- Make payment for your order to complete your order.